Friday 4 April 2014

White with One Challenge - Mint

As you know I am trying out a few different challenge sites at the moment. With that I have been following White with One for a while now and this month I thought I would take a leap and give it ago. This month challenge is:

http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/april-challenge.html

So with some thinking and constant changing of my mind this is my finally design layout. I created my background with Distress Ink, Perfect Pearl Mist and some stenciling with white paint.





6 comments:

  1. What a great page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page, so glad you finally joined us. Thank you for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Sunshyn! I hope you'll join us at WW1 again next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work , thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how clean and fresh this looks. Loving all the details.
    Thanks for joining us at WW1.. would love to see what you come up with for next months colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fabulous layout Sunshyn!! Thanks so much for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete