Friday 4 April 2014

Turf Bunny...

I just wanted to share a little beyond the page project I did today.
I picked up this gorgeous little Turf Bunny at the local supermarket the other day for a couple of dollars. She was cute as is but i thought it really wasn't all that in the spirit of Easter. So with that in mind I went through my piles of odds and ends (those bits that we just have to keep for some reason) and found some bits of gingham ribbon in pastels and some left over flowers form other pages.
I removed the raffia bow from around her neck and replaced it with the a bow made by tying all four pastel ribbons at once into a bow, then spreading the bow out in a fan. As for her tiara of flowers I started with the center flower (pink) and then worked back by twisting the wire around each other to create a row of the three flowers, than cut of the excess leaving enough to curl behind her ear to help hold it on.
I had fun adding a little more Easter to my bunny and I hope you liked it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment