Monday 24 March 2014

Sweet Dreams - 1-2-3 Challenge Blog

As part of my new approach to my never ending scrapping i have decided to work on the current photos and then when i have time go back and work on the older stuff as i am feeling that i will never catch up!
 With this approach i decide to try out doing one of the 1-2-3 Challenge blog challenges. For the March Challenge i had a guide line of:
 
COLOUR = PASTELS
WORD = DREAM
TECHNIQUE = FRAMES

With this in mind i went through some of my freshly printed 2014 photos (lol) and found these gorgous pictures of her sleeping with her Cheeter ears still on!  I started with old K&Company papers from my stash and thought the pastel tones would be perfect. I know i had keep them for so long for a reason! I created the frame from a Collections Chipboard piece and then used Distress Paints, Glimmer Mist  and clear embossing power with a script stamp. I also cut some clouds from some left over vellum and cut the quilted paper into all the different sections.  I loved making this page and enjoyed doing the 1-2-3 Challenge Blog Challenge.






K&Company - Older paper ranges
Bazzill - French Vanilla
Collections - 3 Frame
Distess Ink - Victorian Velvet
Distress Paint - Antique Linen
Stickles - Frosted Lace
 Clear Embossing powder
Ribbon
Vellum Scraps

1 comment:

  1. HI..This looks gorgeous, the photos are so peaceful.. love how you have used the frames too.. thanks for joining in at 123 challenge blog this month too..

    ReplyDelete