Wednesday 16 October 2013

Graphic 45 Transatlantique 60th Birthday Album

Today I am sharing an album I have just finished for my step dads 60th birthday. I started with one of the blank MDF Kaisercraft 60th albums. I always have so much fun creating with these albums.
The theme I went with for his album was travel (so much easier if you use a theme or colour palette) and because I love vintage and the fact that he is 60, I went with Graphic 45 Transatlantique collection.
 Now that I had a starting point I just went with the flow. This is what I ended up with, plus a few extra items here and there.









Graphic 45 Transatlantique collection 12x12 pad
Bazzill cardtock - Raven
Echo Park - Note to self  NS28019 SolidTan
Kaisercraft -  On the Move 12 x 12 Acetate Descent
7 Gypsies - Charms Aviation
Tim Holtz - Jump Rings
Hinge Rings - 2cm diameter
Ranger Alcohol Ink - Caramel
Assorted ribbons and red/kraft twin

No comments:

Post a Comment